Our HaloWars.com
Hey Guys!

So here we are, HaloWars.com has been shut down and Waypoint is, lets be honest, Shit!

But this site, OurHaloWars offers us a chance to stick together.
So, Jump into the action now by hitting the register tab below and I think we all know what to do from there!

Our HaloWars.com
Hey Guys!

So here we are, HaloWars.com has been shut down and Waypoint is, lets be honest, Shit!

But this site, OurHaloWars offers us a chance to stick together.
So, Jump into the action now by hitting the register tab below and I think we all know what to do from there!

Our HaloWars.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our HaloWars.com

Because Waypoint cut us off!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A story of mild humor.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiidanOnslaught
Crew Member
TaiidanOnslaught

Location : High Orbit, Imperial Fleet Frigate "A Beer Every Day"

A story of mild humor. Empty
PostSubject: A story of mild humor.   A story of mild humor. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Wanted to share a story with you guys. Decided to jump into a quick game with some randoms before going to play Homeworld 2 or Super Metroid. Land in game with all recruits, and 1, dare I say, lieutenant on the other team. First impression. Recruits still exist, and furthermore, play? Never mind that. Only guy on my team that has a mic, sounds as if hes 12, at best. Worried that other team may be 2nd account guys or dude on friends account, tell my teamate to build something good. Builds grunts. Tell him that "I may not be good, but, grunts, seriously? Build, i dont know, banshees".

His reply? "Dude, I play a lot of skirmish" (ok, I do too sometimes) "As the brute guy, I beat skirmish on legendary lots of times".

Suspect --> confused ---> lol! (My face progression from this statement).

I am by no means good, but I was dumb struck by that statement, and laughed a solid 10 minutes.

*I then proceeded to slaughter entire other team of 3 with 3 spartan tanks. Only lost 1 tank because was surprised by a few random gremlins.*

Back to top Go down
http://emperortiberius.blogspot.com/
JumpingJet
Administrator
Administrator
JumpingJet

A story of mild humor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story of mild humor.   A story of mild humor. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:20 am

TaiidanOnslaught wrote:

Suspect --> confused ---> lol! (My face progression from this statement).

The same my friend, same....

Dude this whole thing made me lol so hard!
Back to top Go down
https://ourhalowars.forumotion.com

A story of mild humor.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our HaloWars.com :: The Forums :: Halo Wars Chat :: All Things Multiplayer-
Jump to: